1. I love my friends, a majority of which I have known since middle school! Lately, we seem to have hit that point in our lives (we’re almost 30…eek) where we are all so busy all the time! Between family life, kids, work, travel, etc, we don’t always get to see each other as often as we’d like. However, at least once every couple of months we all make a point to get together. This usually involves good food and a drink of some sort. So nice to know that even with the crazy schedules, we still remain close!
2. This! I am so in love with this product (eye shadow primer) it’s not even funny. I’ve been using this for almost three years now and I refuse to stop.
3. Instagram. I’m a bit late to the party considering I only discovered it about six months ago, but I’m slightly obsessed. If I could only have one social media account I think I would pick this one. Shhh, don’t tell Facebook.
4. One thing I love about having a 19 month old daughter is the shopping I get to do for her. The child has ZERO clothes for Spring/Summer so I took it upon myself to do a little shopping the other day. I think I like shopping for her more than I do myself! Here is just a little sample of my haul from Target. Love the bright colors!
5. This weekend it starts. Half Marathon Training is in full swing starting tomorrow. My favorite fitness app is Map my Run and I found out they just revamped it with a timeline similar to Facebook. Now you can follow your friends and the work outs they do! Great way to stay motivated!