Good morning! Linking up as usual with Natasha, April, Christina, and Darci for Five on Friday. Since the Fourth of July is just around the corner, I thought a little Independence Day eye-candy might be fun...
1. Drink - The Fourth of July, is a great excuse to put down your to-do list, put up your feet, and have a few cocktails. These look so refreshing!
2. Decor - So it's no secret I have a slight obsession with wreaths and other pretty things on my front door. Loving everything about this red, white and blue wreath!
3. Dessert - Anyone hosting a July Fourth party? Check out this easy, kid-friendly treat!
4. Kid Craft - One of my goals this summer is to do a number of crafts with Rowen and this looks like a fun one to do right before the holiday!
5. Style - Loving everything about this adorably festive ensemble!
There you have it! Happy Friday everyone!