I cannot believe my little booger turns two years old this weekend! This year has just flown by! To kick off the celebration I thought I'd post her two year update...
Age: 24 Months
Stats: 26 lbs, 33 inches tall
Teeth: Still doesn't have them all. Missing a few on the bottom and top. Dentist again in the winter!
Clothes: 2T, shoes: 5.5
- Mac N Cheese
- Hot Dogs
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Can count to twenty
- Puts together 4-5 word sentences – talks non-stop!
- Asking lots of questions
- Knows all of the basic colors
- Beginning to recognize her letters
- Can spell half of her name out loud R-O-W
- Knows her birth date (July 20)
- Tells us when she has to go potty, but still has very little interest in actually using the potty (frustrating)
- Becoming much more independent. Wants to put on her own shoes, own clothes, and do everything on "rowen time".
- Singing – she LOVES to sing and surprisingly sings in tune most of the time!
- Dancing – Will randomly ask me to dance with her (asked me in grocery store last night)
- Watching Leap Frog Videos, Daniel Tiger and her very favorite favorite, Sofia the First
- iPad - Shes getting very good at it!
- Swimming – She’s a little fish!
- Screaming “my so sided” aka “I’m so excited” before we do something fun – I LOOOVE it when she says this!
- Swinging on her swing set
Least Favorite Things:
- Sharing - She’s perfectly fine playing with other kids’ toys, but it’s a totally different story when her friends try to play with her toys. We’re working on this!
- Rice - not a fan
- Chicken - not a fan
- At Night - Full 8-10 hours each night. Still sleeps in her crib, has not yet tried to climb out so we’re keeping her in there as long as possible.
- Naps - One nap in the afternoon 1-2 hours in length
We'll be celebrating her birthday with a low key party of friends at family at home! Can't wait! Have a great weekend!