Thursday, October 30, 2014

Trick or Treat!





Today I am linking up with two of my favorite bloggers, Natasha from Schue Love and Julie from  the Girl in the Red Shoes for a virtual Halloween Costume party...funsies!

The idea for Rowen's costume came from one of her favorite TV shows, Super Why! on PBS.  Rowen loves this show so much, in fact, that every night after her bath she insists on putting her hooded towel over her head while running around her room yelling "Super Rowie to the rescue!".

I found her costume at Target one random day for only $18 complete with a detachable cape (no more bath towel) and headband!  I have a feeling it will be used many times for dress up play after Halloween is over...best $18 I ever spent!


Here are few shots of our little super girl..




Happy Halloween!!


No comments:

Post a Comment