Monday, August 3, 2015

Meal Plan Monday 8/3/15

My last Meal Plan Monday post was back toward the beginning of May, and to be completely honest, we haven't done much meal planning since then.  Something about having a baby just wears on you (ha) and the last thing you want to do is plan and cook meals.

Luckily, we had a lot of friends and family bring over meals for us after Wyatt was born.  It's been so nice having something in the freezer that can be warmed up and eaten within a hour or so!

My maternity leave gave me the opportunity to venture away from my regular grocery store and had me shopping at some other places for meal ideas...Trader Joe's being one of them!

My favorite things about Trader Joe's are the prices and the fact that they have so many easy (ehhh, kind of healthy) meals.  The freezer aisle is definitely my favorite!  Normally we try to avoid freezer meals, but with Ryan and I both back to work and the kids in daycare, evenings are chaotic right now.  To simplify that, we've been buying quick, hassle free meals from TJ's!  I thought I'd share some of them from our menu this week...

Monday: Chicken Egg Rolls & Chicken Fried Rice


Tuesday: Seasoned Boneless Pork Loin Roast & Fire Roasted Veggies


Wednesday:  Chicken Burritos {with Spanish rice}


Thursday:  Mandarin Orange Chicken {with Brown Rice}


Friday:  Not Cooking

Along with these meals, I thought I'd also share some of my favorite snacks from Trader Joe's...

Zesty Nacho Kale Chips...I'm obsessed with these!


Reduced Fat Sea Salt Pita Chips with Roasted Red Pepper Hummas...so yummy!


That's it!  Be back on Wednesday with Rowen's "Big Girl Room" reveal!  


Shared with:  

No comments:

Post a Comment