Wednesday, September 2, 2015

My Thrive Experience


If you follow me on Social Media you’ve seen me posting the last couple of days about something called “Thrive”.  I’ve had a number of people email, text, message asking what it is, so I thought I’d take some time to explain it and my reasoning for doing it!

I am not one to fall for unnecessary health products.  If I want to lose weight, get in better shape, or improve my lifestyle, the first thing I am going to do is exercise and eat right.  However, three months ago I had my second baby {Wyatt}, and while everything is going well, having two kids is damn hard...harder than I thought it would be!  I am constantly tired!  To the point that I fall asleep while playing with my three year old on the floor, or while tucking her in to bed at night, and worse, SO tired that when I’m driving home after work I have to eat or drink something in order to keep myself awake, which is scary! 

I’ve tried caffeine…I pretty much live on my $5 a day coffee, but it wasn’t working, if anything it was making me more tired.   

Like a lot of people, I keep a pretty hectic schedule.  I am back to working full-time, juggling two kids, trying to keep the house clean + 90,000 other things.  I know what you’re thinking “Oh boohoo, cry me a frickin’ river”, right?  Wrong! I can’t even tell you how many other moms’ I’ve talked to who feel this exact same way!  Even moms who don’t work full-time in an office setting, but rather watch their kids all day (something I think would require 10x more energy)!   It’s HARD!

About a month ago I noticed a friend of mine wearing this strange patch.  I didn’t want to ask her about it in case it was something medical and completely none of my business, so I kept quiet.  Then one day she spilled the beans about it.  What she said basically went in one ear and out the other because I honestly had no idea what she was talking about.  Then, one night, I Googled it.  One of the main selling points was the fact that this “patch” gave you more energy…something I sure as hell needed!

I started asking more questions and finally decided I wanted to try it (this was last Friday).  Fast forward five days and I am on day two of “Thrive”.  To be honest, I don’t feel much different yet, but last night, for the first time in awhile, I slept...hard! I also went the entire day without craving coffee, which for me says something!  Most people say it takes about 4-7 days to really get “thrivin'” so I’m waiting, and I’m super excited about it!

What is Thrive?

In a nut shell, it’s easy.  I wake up, take two “capsules”, drink a shake, and then put on my DFT (Derma Fusion Technology) aka the patch.  That’s it!  It’s 100% natural (mostly vitamins, plant extracts)


Below is a list of  benefits other THRIVE users say they’ve experienced:
  • Weight Management
  • Appetite Suppressant
  • Immune Support
  • Pain Management
  • Digestive Support
  • Mental Clarity
  • Join/Inflammation Support
  • Lean Muscle Support

My Goals:

I’ve set some goals for myself in order to test the product:
  1. Energy: I need more energy.  I want to be able to drive home without feeling like I’m going to run myself off the road, play with my kids without wanting to fall over in exhaustion, and exercise the way I want to!
  2. Pain Management and Joint Inflammation Support:  I love to run!  I’m currently training for my 4th half marathon and lately my knee has really been bothering me.  I’ve seen other runners review this product and they say it’s done nothing but improve their running ability and provide pain relief!  I’m super excited for this!
  3. Mental Clarity:  Who doesn’t need this?
  4. Lean Muscle Support:  This product is big in the Crossfit world.  A lot of Crossfit guru's use this to help tone their muscles.  Hoping I can do the same thing…baby no.2 has definitely taken a toll on my ab muscles and left me with 3-4 lbs of baby weight that just wont go away no matter how hard I run or workout. 
Future Goals:

Yes, THRIVE is a multi-level marketing company.  For those of you that don’t know, there is serious potential to make a good income with MLM companies via your couch!  Thrive has the same potential because this company is YOUNG (2013)!  I know a couple of other people in the MLM business who are making some serious dough (like 5-6 figures) promoting their products.  My family is blessed in that both my husband and I have very steady incomes.  We aren’t struggling, we budget well and seem to meet our needs when it comes to money, but I will say that having two kids in daycare is ROUGH!  Just thinking about the amount of money we will be spending on childcare alone the next two years makes me sick to my stomach.  The opportunity to make a couple hundred dollars extra per month isn’t out of the question for me, but as of right now I’m not ready to make that move.  I want to test the product first!  

So, with ALL of that being said, I plan to keep updating via social media and here on my blog to see what kind of results come from my eight week Thrive Experience!

If you’re interested in doing this experience with me, click {here} or send me an email, text, whatever!  If you want to know more, I urge you to "like" {Le-Vel's Facebook Page} and read the success stories on the site! 

Have a good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment