Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Call me a Christmas Scrooge, but...

I know we haven't even had Thanksgiving yet, but for the past week I've had Christmas on the brain non-stop!  So, that being said, I have to get something off my chest...

I hate the colors red and green together.  I know they are the traditional Christmas colors, but I hate them.  I've never liked either color and I think both of them together are terribly ugly.  Sorry, Christmas scrooge here, can't help it.

For the past five years, we've had the same boring old red and green christmas tree and I've never, ever liked it - just tolerated it.  This year however I want to like my tree so I've taken to Pinterest to look into doing something different.  The "rustic" look with a lot of gold and white is what I'm currently loving and I'm even toying with the idea of blue and silver!






Now keep in mind this may not even happen given the fact that Ryan has no idea I am even thinking about changing up the tree - that fun convo will come in the next few days, I'm sure.  HA!  Anyways, just wanted to share.  Many more Christmas related posts coming in the next few weeks so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment