Wednesday, January 27, 2016

What's Up Wednesday...

     Today is the last Wednesday of the month so I wanted to link up with a couple of other bloggers {Sheaffer}, {Shay}, and {Mel} for What's Up Wednesday...



      What we’re eating this week…
My latest Meal Plan Monday post is {here}.  I post these weekly.

What I’m reminiscing about…
Summer.  I miss warm summer evenings where we can meet our neighbors outside and let the kids run around.  Being stuck inside all winter is so tough!

What I’m loving….
For the past month I’ve been working out 6 days a week from the comfort of my own home in the mornings!  It’s made me realize that I don’t need a fancy gym or expensive workout videos.   There is so much free content online… check out {Pop Sugar Fitness} and {Gymra} just to name a couple.  Every morning at 5am it’s just me, my unfinished basement and my weights!  I love it so much!

What we’ve been up to…
January has been crazy busy for us.  Ryan has been working a lot lately (this is his busy time of year), Rowen has started a tumbling class one night a week and really enjoys it, Wyatt is growing like a weed, sitting up, teething and drooling all over, and I am just trying to keep up with work, the kids and everything in-between!

What I’m dreading…
The SNOWmageddon storm we’re supposed to be getting next week.

What I’m working on…
I love to blog, and lately I’ve been toying with the idea of starting a separate fitness/running blog to help keep myself motivated and accountable, but i'm not 100% sure I have the time to dedicate toward it.

What I’m excited about…
Running outside again!  In March I’ll begin training for my 5th half marathon!

What I’m watching/reading…
I don’t read (sorry, hate it), but I DO love to watch TV and lately I have been non-stop watching Parenthood on Netflix.  I try to watch an episode or two each night.  It’s a lovely little show centered around a large family and their everyday lives.  I'm hooked!


What I’m listening to…
I’ve been very into listening to the Podcast “Serial”.  I usually listen to it while working out, or on my drive to and from work!  I love a good crime story!


What I’m wearing…
You’ll most often times see me wearing yoga pants and tees, ha!  I’m not fancy and I love to be comfortable!  Here's a good example...



 What I’m doing this weekend…
My mom and I are throwing my sister a baby shower.  Rowen also has a “fun night” event at her preschool!

What I’m looking forward to next month…
Valentine’s Day!


What’s my favorite Valentine’s Day Treat…
I’ve been pinning a few Valentine’s Day sweet treats to make with Rowen, I’m really looking forward to making {this}! 


No comments:

Post a Comment