Thursday, December 18, 2014

My Wish List

Tuesday I shared with you my daughter's Christmas wish list (or what I thought her wish list would be) and today I am going to share with you mine!  Check it out...


I want these slippers for those lazy winter days around the house!  Wouldn’t hurt to have the matching hat and mittens, too!  So cute!

This store and it’s companion stores (HomeGoods and Marshalls) are some of my favorites.  You can find me at TJ Maxx almost every weekend!

I am in desperate need of a new wallet.  I really like the look of this one and the fact that it has two pockets for all of my stuff!

We are also in need of some quality, cozy blankets for our living room.  These cable knit throws look perfect!

This adorable duffel bag would be perfect for all the quick work trips I often have to take!  No more giant luggage + it's cute!

This store recently came to our local mall and it instantly became one of my favorites!  I am slightly obsessed with their Bath Bombs, they are so refreshing and smell amazing!

7// Accent Chair – 
I really want an arm chair for my living room.  Something medium sized and in this color!  I haven’t found exactly what I’m looking for yet, but this one looks pretty close!

Shared with:

No comments:

Post a Comment