Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Winter Favorites

I haven't done a favorites post in awhile so I thought now would be a good time!  These are just a few of the items I am currently oooh-ing and awww-ing over.  And hey, some of these might make great holiday gifts, too!  Check it out...



1. Candy Cane Bliss Anti Bac Hand Soap // I cannot get over the smell of this stuff!  It's like a mixture of peppermint, vanilla and whipped cream all mixed together!  I love that it comes in foam form, too!

2. Celestial Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride Tea // Just opening the box and taking a whiff instantly makes your eyes roll to the back of your head with delight.  It also helps suppress the mad sugar cravings I sometimes get late at night, too!

3.  EOS Sweet Mint Lip Balm // If you like mint you'll love this!  It tastes great and works like a dream!  I think I apply it every hour at least!

4.  Spiced Apple Toddy Candle // I highly recommend this candle!  Its warm, sweet scent is amazing!  The other day someone stopped by my house and while they were there asked if I was brewing apple cider...HA!  Love it!

5.  Slipper Socks // These are exactly what I need for a little extra warmth around the house this winter!  I love nothing more than putting these on with a cup of #2 (see above)...so cozy!

6.  Archer Farms Dark Hot Chocolate Mix // I LOVE this dark chocolate flavor!  It sounds weird, but I like to mix a little of this in with my coffee in the morning to get a delicious mocha flavor!

7.  L'OCCITANE Hand Cream // Every winter without fail, my hands get severely dry.  This hand cream is one of the only products I've found that really softens my skin and takes away the dry patches.  It smells great, too!




No comments:

Post a Comment