Monday, January 5, 2015

2014 Meal Plan Monday Favorites

Happy 2015!  How was your New Year?  Mine was very low key.  Ryan spent the early part of the evening attending the ISU basketball game with friends while Rowen and I hung out with a neighborhood friend and her kids in their bounce house!  It was a total hit...we might have to look into getting one!

After Ryan returned home from the game it was lights out for Rowen and for me, too!  I barely made it to 11:00 before I passed out on the couch...does that mean I'm getting old?

The rest of the weekend was spent running errands, doing a few house projects and seeing a movie with my sister!  I hadn't seen a movie in months so when she suggested going to the new Flix Brew House for dinner and a movie I instantly jumped at the chance!  It was so much fun!  There was a full dinner menu, complete with drinks and desserts to choose from.  We dined on Lime Chicken Quesadillas and sodas while watching our movie...loved it!

Speaking of dinner...

With this being the first Meal Plan Monday post of 2015, I thought I'd go ahead and share my 10 favorite meals out of all the Meal Plan Monday's I've posted!  I've been blogging for almost a year now (crazy) and these Meal Plan Monday posts continue to be one of my highest and most requested on the blog, so thank you! 

These 10 meals are meals that were easy to make, kid friendly, and delicious!  If you haven't had a chance to try any of these I highly recommend you do!  YUM!





























Shared with 








No comments:

Post a Comment