Monday, January 19, 2015

Meal Plan Monday 1/19/15

Happy MLK Day!  Hope you enjoyed the day...I know I did!  Ryan and I both happened to have the day off work so we spent the morning picking out paint colors for the baby's room, grabbed a bite to eat and then saw the movie American Sniper (so good)!  It was a nice, relaxing day!

Before I get into this week's meals, I'll recap the weekend in a few quick pics...

Saturday, we had our wood floors replaced (long story) so Rowen and I needed to spend some time outside of the house.  We headed to the library for a half-hour song and dance show followed by a little reading and a lunch stop at McDonalds...



The rest of the afternoon was spent hanging Valentine's decor and watching a movie with my sister...




We spent Sunday at a neighbor's 1st birthday party and then I spent the rest of the evening hammering out an invite order...


Not a very exciting weekend, but fun nonetheless!

Now on to meals for this week...

We didn't cook tonight and we don't plan to cook Friday, so that meant I just needed to plan meals for the middle of the week...easy!

Monday:  Dinner out with family

Tuesday: Crockpot Honey Pork and Apples


Wednesday: Chicken Mozzarella Pasta with Sun-dried Tomatoes


Thursday: Slow Cooker Carnitas (tweaking this recipe a bit and using left over pork from above)



Friday:  Out to dinner - not cooking

That's it for now!  Hope everyone has a great rest of the week!


Shared with:



No comments:

Post a Comment