Monday, April 13, 2015

Meal Plan Monday 4/13/15

It’s pretty sad that I have to look back at my iPhone pics to remember what I did just a few days ago (pregnancy brain is a real thing, people).

Friday after I picked up Rowen from daycare we met up with my mom and headed to the Science Center for family night and then Marble Slab Creamery (best ice cream I’ve ever had) for a cold treat!




Saturday, was gymnastics class, followed by errand running, playing outside, and a little nursery decorating (the baby’s room now has curtains, yay)! 




Sunday, my sister threw my cousin (she’s due a week after me) and I a delightful little “sprinkle” for the babies!   My sister put a lot of energy and time into planning it and it turned out beautiful!  The theme was “brunch”, check out all that food…so delish! 










Neither Mychele nor I needed much as far as gifts, but we did need diapers and that’s what we got!  I just want to say a huge THANK YOU to my family for everything!  So fun!





As far, as meals go for this week, the weather is supposed to be pretty nice so we plan to grill quite a bit…

Wednesday:  Not cooking

Friday:  Pizza Quesadillas (might try grilling these, we'll see)



That’s all folks, have a good night!

Shared with:

No comments:

Post a Comment