Monday, April 27, 2015

Meal Plan Monday 4/27/15

Saturday morning we woke up to yet another cold, rainy day, which was spent at gymnastics class, the library and then a movie with my sister and mom that evening!


I know they say April showers bring May flowers, but my flowers look good and I'm ready for some sunshine!

Luckily, sun was exactly what we got on Sunday!  We spent a majority of the day outside finishing the flower garden in front of our house (one of my many "to-do" items before baby gets here). 



Rowen LOVES being outside and playing in the dirt with Ryan.  She gets so excited to put on her little, pink garden gloves to get down and dirty!  Here she is quite proud of the pot she helped plant.


Besides planting, I joined my mom and cousin to walk a 5k this past weekend.  Normally I'd be running the 10K portion of this race, but at 36 weeks pregnant, that was not happening.  The walk was nice and I am glad we did it!


We ended the weekend grilling chicken and turkey dogs, followed by a wagon ride around the neighborhood!

For me, the majority of last week was spent at a work conference so we didn't do much for meal planning (sorry).  This week we are back at it though, check it out...

Monday:  Buffalo Chicken Wraps


Tuesday:  Not cooking

Wednesday: Spaghetti Pie


Thursday: Baked Honey Lime Chicken Taquitos


Friday:  Roasted Broccoli Grilled Cheese 


Shared with:



No comments:

Post a Comment