Monday, October 19, 2015

Meal Plan Monday 10/20/15

This weekend I ran my 4th half marathon!  It wasn't the time I wanted and I'm disappointed, but I have to remember I had a baby four months ago and I have been battling a stupid knee injury for the past month.  It was the most painful run to date and because I was over compensating for my knee my back and hips are hurting a TON today.  Bah!  Anyway, I am happy I did it and I plan to complete my 5th in 2016!  I plan to keep running until I can't.  You're only young once, right?  HA!

As for meals this week we're keeping it fairly simple - we have a busy week this week!

Monday:  {Creamy Pesto Three Cheese Tortellini with Chicken}



Tuesday:  {Caesar Pasta Salad with Chicken (Rowen eats the noodles and chicken)}


Wednesday:  {Easy Taco Pie}


Thursday:  {5 Ingredient Broccoli Cheese Soup}





No comments:

Post a Comment