Tuesday, October 13, 2015

My Thrive Experience - 6 Weeks

I’m officially on week 6 of my 8 week Thrive experience!  I wanted to share my updated results today on the blog…


As I’ve said before, weight loss was not an initial goal of mine, but within a week of taking it I knew my eating habits were different (less sugar), my appetite was much less and I seemed to get fuller faster!  I don’t weigh myself on a regular basis, but I knew my beginning weight before I started taking Thrive and decided I would wait until the 4 week mark to weigh myself again.  The results…down 5 lbs!  I am now at my lowest weight in years!

People have asked me if I changed my workouts while taking Thrive and the answer is no.  I have not done anything out of my usual routine. I am currently training for my 4th half marathon, so my runs have been long, but no different than any of the other times I’ve trained.  Never, in the last four years, have I lost 5lbs while training for a race, which tells me this product truly does help enhance results from workouts!  I’ve also noticed my arms and legs are much more “trimmed”.  My arms appear smaller as do my thighs - results I never saw before taking Thrive.

As for how I feel physically while running, the true test will be my race next weekend!  I’ve been battling ITband issues, so unless that slows me up, I hope (fingers crossed) to run my fastest time yet! 

Another interesting thing I’ve noticed while on Thrive is that my hair has gotten thicker and my skin has improved!  I normally have very fine, somewhat thin hair, and very dry skin.  Lately, however, I’ve noticed my hair feels thicker than usual and my skin much more soft!  Two benefits I never expected!

My appetite is still a lot less than it was, my sleep is hard, and my energy level seems to come and go.  I noticed within the last two weeks that yes, I still get tired throughout the day, but not nearly as tired as I was getting before taking Thrive.  I’ve also noticed those “tired spells” leave very quickly.  I may feel tired for 5-10 minutes, but then a few minutes later I seem to snap right out of it!  I really notice my energy level at night…I get so much more accomplished in the evenings! 

In addition to my results, I am happy to say I now promote the product!  This has been a fun experience for me.  Some people ask, "what does it mean to promote", and basically it just means I am choosing to share my experience with the world and get paid for it!  There was zero cost to sign up as a promoter and quite honestly, the paychecks have surprised me!  I've made roughly $700 in six weeks...something I never even set out to do!  I am so happy I decided to do this, and I am excited to see what the future holds for me as a promoter, too!

All in all I am still very pleased with the product!  I’m on my second order, which I received for free by signing up two friends.  I plan to continue after my 8 week mark, too.  There are some other products Le-Vel offers that I am interested in trying in addition to my Thrive experience!  Stay tuned!


For more information on how Thrive can help you with your health goals or for information on how to earn extra money, please visit my {Thrive page} or feel free to send me an email!


No comments:

Post a Comment