Monday, December 7, 2015

Meal Plan Monday 12/7/15

Besides the fact that my black and gold Hawkeye heart was shattered into a million small pieces Saturday night (still love my Hawks tho), this weekend Ryan and I managed to finish our Christmas shopping for the kids.  I am happy to report I stuck to my guns and our budget!  I plan to do a post later this week about how we handled presents for the kids this year.

Besides shopping, I got all of our Christmas cards ready for the mail (just gotta buy stamps). Normally I design our Christmas cards, but this year I took a break from it and just did something simple from Walgreens.  I had a 50% of coupon and not a lot of time so it worked out well!


Rowen and I also did some trial and error Christmas baking, too!  We have a full day dedicated to baking in a couple of weeks so I wanted to test out a few recipes beforehand.  Rowen loved it and I am excited to do a Christmas baking day every year with her!



As for meals this week, I think we have some good ones planned, check it out!

Monday:  {Salisbury Steak Meatballs and Mashed Potatoes}


Tuesday:  {Lemon Fettuccine Alfredo}


Wednesday: {Slow Cooker Broccoli Cheese Soup} with sandwiches

Thursday:  {Taco Braid}


Friday:  Not cooking

Shared with:

No comments:

Post a Comment