Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Rowen's Christmas Wish List....

Given the short week ahead, I've skipped meal plan Monday this week.  I basically just planned a few quick meals (ie. spaghetti and meatballs, tacos, etc) to get us through the first half of the week leading up until Christmas!

Last week I posted Wyatt's Christmas wish list {read that here} so today I thought I'd go ahead and post Rowen's! Rowen honestly hasn't requested too much for Christmas. We do know however she's been wanting a kitchen set.  Her current kitchen is tiny and it's hard for her to use so I know she'd love something bigger!  She's also had her eye on a specific set of princess dolls for the last couple of months (she asks to go look at it every time we're at Target) so I caved and bought it!  We incorporated both of these things into her "five Christmas gifts" {read about that here}.  So excited to watch her open everything in just a few days...




Want:  Disney Princess Ultimate Collection 7 Pack - Like I said before, shes been eyeing this set of princesses for months.  She talks about them all the time, so when I saw them on sale I snatched them up.  We cannot wait to watch her open this!

Need:  {New snow pants}, {boots} and {hat and mittens} - These were a must this year.  Although we don't have snow right now, she is in need of a new pair of snow pants and snow boots that fit and I thought a new hat and mitten set would be the icing on the cake - she loves Hello Kitty!

Wear: Sofia the First Glitter Canvas Sneakers  - I am not one to buy character anything when it comes to clothes and shoes, but when I saw these I thought they were super cute!  I love the sparkles and I know Rowen will be so excited when she sees them!

Read:  I Can Read book set - Rowen loves the "i can read" books, they're easy to read (not too long), have large words we can easily point to, and there are tons of different stories to choose from.  We actually bought a set of 12 books at her school's book fair for only $10!

Santa:  KidKraft Vintage Kitchen - I love the look of this kitchen!  I also love that it has a refrigerator, cupboard, microwave and oven for her to open and close, I think she'll love it!

That's about it for the rest of the year.  I'll be back in January!  I hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment