Friday, May 9, 2014

Five Randoms on a Friday

1. Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there!  I will be celebrating my second Mother's Day as a mom and am very excited to spend some quality time with my little booger this weekend!


2. Before Ryan and I became parents one of our favorite things to do together was watching movies.  Now though, I don't think I've seen a movie in MONTHS!  I hope to catch up on these soon! Anyone recommend one over the other?


3.  I am in the midst of organizing a play room for my daughter.  I thought it was finished until the other day when I stumbled upon this awesome fabric website.  I instantly thought of another small project for which I purchased these fun, fabric prints!  Blog post coming soon!


4. Guess who finally joined Twitter yesterday?  Yep!  I attended an Iowa Blogger Meet-up last week and all the other bloggers were talking about Twitter and how well it works with blogging. I realized I was missing out, so I decided to join the fun!  I currently have 5 followers (how sad)...so help me out, follow me @EDConfetti  :)


5.  So far May has been a very exciting month...why you ask?  Well, if you follow my blog you know that my husband and I are on the path to being debt free and we are SO close.  We just paid off our LAST EVER student loan (over a year and a half early)!  I could not be more excited!


Shared with: