Just a little over a month until it is officially summertime! I cannot wait! Here are Five things I am most excited for this summer…
1. Happy Feet: Essie came out with their Summer 2014 collection and I want it – loving every color! I cannot wait for painted toes and flip flops!
2. Fruity drinks: Check out this health blog offering recipes for lots of mouthwatering drinks without all the calories. Can’t wait to sit on the back patio and try a few!
3. Party: Rowen’s 2nd Birthday is coming up in July and I am slowing starting to plan her party! It won’t be anything big, but I can’t wait to celebrate with family and friends! Here's a pic of her smash cake last year!
4. Farmers Market: The Des Moines’ Farmers Market is something I look forward to every summer! There is nothing better than waking up early, grabbing a cup of coffee and strolling through the outdoor market. Every year the event seems to grow with new vendors – I can’t wait to see what’s out there this year!
5. Pool: This weekend we plan to buy our pool pass! The pool is about a mile from our house and I fully intend to take Rowen there at least once a week! I’ve also signed her up for swimming lessons!