Friday, April 18, 2014

Easter Basket Fun

Happy Good Friday everyone!

Since having Rowen, more planning goes into the Holidays.  I try to make them extra special, which makes it so much more fun and helps keep everyone in a good mood.

Easter is one of my top three, favorite holidays.  Not sure why, maybe it's the pastel colors, or the light/ airiness of the Spring season, but I'm always so eager to celebrate!

Instead of my regular Five on Friday post today, I thought I would share with you Rowen's Easter basket! 


For the past month or so, I've been collecting little things to put inside it.  Here is what I came up with:

1. Kinetic Sand & Sand Toys (scoop and sifter)
Side note: If you haven't seen Kinetic Sand I suggest you check it out - so awesome!

2. Music Toys (maraca and mini tamboreen)

3. A kite

4. Coloring books & crayons

5. A few plastic eggs filled with stickers

6. A Reeses Egg 

7.  Peeps




I cannot wait to give it to her Sunday morning!

Hope you all have a wonderful Easter - I'll be back Sunday to share our weekend with you!



Shared With:



The Grits Blog

Welcome Party Wednesday Link-Up

Everyday Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment