Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Finish This...

Today I am linking up with Lisa, Jen and Becky For a fun game called “Finish This”.  I love reading other blogger’s posts when it comes to fun link-ups like this, so I thought I would join in the fun!

1.  My Favorite Makeup item is…
This one is tough, I have lots, but if I had to choose just one (any brand), it would be my Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette. I love it. 

2.  The best book I've ever read was…
So I really hate to admit this, but the last legitimate book I read for fun was probably in 8th grade. Sad but true.  I absolutely hate to read -  I’d rather watch the movie when it comes out.  If I have down time (which is a rarity these days) then I’d much rather turn on the TV. 

3.  My favorite TV show is…  
Easy... Full House {childhood}, Scandal {current}, all time {LOST} 

4. The most spontaneous thing I’ve ever done is…
Deciding to run my first 20K race (12.4 miles) after only five weeks of training.  Looking back, it was one of the best decisions I've ever made!  I owe it all to my sister who basically She forced me to sign up.  I've been hooked on running ever since!




5.  I prefer DOGS/CATS because...
I am definitely a dog person – I've never owned a cat and was raised with a dog.  I currently own an adorable dachshund named Carly – love her to pieces! 



6.  I met my significant other...
Well, technically, Ryan and I met in Mrs. McTaggart’s first grade class.  Then, fast forward 12 years and you’d find us going to senior prom together, college together, and finally married!  It’s been quite the journey with him!



3 comments:

  1. So awesome getting to know you better! I love Naked2 also and will always love Full House although I think my childhood favorite is Boy Meets World. Gorgeous wedding picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute wedding pic! I used to be a dog person.. since we had so many growing up but it's totally diff when you have to be respons for them... <3 House of Fauci's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Full House YES!!!!!!!!!! I could watch the same episodes over and over again. And I am also obsessed with Scandal... Gladiators!

    ReplyDelete