The other day I got this baby in the mail! My very own Starbucks Gold card!
I go every day, sometimes even twice-a-day, so I know I’ve earned it!
My weekly morning routine goes something like this…get up, get ready, head to Starbucks, head to work, repeat the next morning. It’s an addiction, and I often wonder if I can even function at work without my piping hot (or sometimes cold) cup of deliciousness. I don’t really have a “usual” when I order, I like to switch it up throughout the week, but I do like to keep it low sugar and low cal.
1. Skinny Peppermint Mocha (100 calories, sugar free syrup)
2. Skinny Hazelnut Latte (100 calories, sugar free syrup)
3. Non-fat, no whip, White Chocolate Mocha (250 calories)
4. Iced, non-fat Vanilla Latte (120 calories)
5. Unsweetened Green Iced Tea (0 calories)
Many of you may wonder how I can afford such an expensive addiction. Well, as I stated in a previous post, Ryan and I budget using the envelope system. Two of the envelopes in our budget system are dedicated as personal envelopes - one for me, one for him. This means we can spend it on whatever the heck we want, no questions asked! Needless to say, a good chunk of my envelope goes to coffee, but that's my choice and I am A-ok with that! :)