Monday, August 25, 2014

Meal Plan Monday

Whew...it's HOT outside!  This past weekend's temps had us jonesin' for the pool almost everyday!  Friday night we headed to a friend's birthday {pool} party, followed by some time with the water table on Saturday and ending with a trip to the wading pool on Sunday!  Such a fun weekend, I didn't want it to end.

Between time in the water, I did manage to do a little grocery shopping, too.  Another week of groceries for under $100 - success!


I only wish I would have known it'd be hot as Hades outside when I planned our meals for the week. Maybe it's just me, but anyone else ever not want to eat a big, heavy meal when it's warm outside?  Oh well, luckily it's supposed to cool off the rest of the week just in time for some dinner deliciousness...

Monday:  Taco Chicken Bowls






Thursday:  Softball night - we'll most likely be eating leftovers from the above.  :)





Shared with:


No comments:

Post a Comment