Friday, August 29, 2014

Friday Favorites: Fall

I know, I know!  It's still only August, but I can’t help it.  Around this time every year I start yearning for cozy sweaters, tall boots, and that delicious pumpkin scent!  Without a doubt, Fall is my favorite season! Here are the five things I am most excited about for Fall...

Candles:  The change of seasons also means the change of scents around my house.  The transition from the sweet smelling citrus scents of summer to the warm delicious smell of pumpkin is totally happening at my house this weekend after I go a purchase a few of these babies...




Pumpkin Spice Lattes:   These bad boys roll out Spetember 2nd and believe me I will be first in line!  Nothing says Fall like sipping a piping hot Pumpkin Spice Latte while strolling through the Des Moines Farmers market to check out the plethora of pumpkins, gourds, sunflowers and giant mums  – EEEEK, so excited!  



Decorating:  There are really only two times a year I go all out to decorate my house.  One of those times is Christmas and the other....yup, Fall!  There are so many cute pieces of fall decor floating around on Pinterest right now --- is September 1st too early to get started?!  





Trick-or-treating:  We took Rowen last year, but she was still pretty young and didn't quite grasp the whole, "knock on your neighbors door, look cute and beg for candy" concept.  This year however will be different!  I cannot wait to parade her around our neighborhood dressed as something adorable! 



Boots:  I love me some fall boots!  Enough said!



Meet At The Barre

No comments:

Post a Comment