Monday, November 9, 2015

Meal Plan Monday 11/9/2015

So sorry.  I've been terrible at blogging lately.  It seems like life is running 500 mph and I am just trying to do my best to keep up!

The last couple of weeks I've been anything but good at meal planning.  I feel like we've either eaten out or had a frozen pizza...not good!  This weekend I got my butt back in gear and sat down and meal planned for the next THREE weeks!  Whohoo...feels good!

Here's whats on the docket for this week...

Monday:  {Chicken Enchiladas with Sour Cream Sauce}:


Tuesday:  {Smoked Sausage Alfredo Bake} (we'll be leaving out the spicy part)


Wednesday:  {Broccoli Ham and Mozzarella Baked with Eggs} (we'll drizzle this with hollendaise sauce to get Rowen to eat it)

Thursday:  {Hawaiian Grilled Cheese} with Tomato Soup


Shared with:

No comments:

Post a Comment