Thursday, July 3, 2014

Five Summer Activities for Toddlers

In a couple of weeks I will be taking a week long "stay-cation" from work to spend some time with Rowen. Besides swimming and a mini vacation, we plan to spend most of our time at home.  To keep us busy, I've been planning a few fun activities to do.  Here's what I've come up with - can't wait to try them!

1.  Color and Clean Car Wash - what's better than a little water play on a hot day?  Might as well clean your toys while you're at it, right?!


2. Sidewalk Chalk Paint - This one looks like it could be messy, but it also looks like a ton of fun!


3.  Sea Foam Sensory Play -  This looks awesome! One of Rowen's favorite things to do in the bathtub is play with the bubbles, so I am sure she's going to love this!


DIY Galaxy Slime - I think this is the one I am most excited about!  Does anyone else remember playing with Nickelodeon "Gak" as a kid?  This reminds me of it!


Edible Sand - How fun is this?  I love that you can make different colors with it!


Have a great 4th of July weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment