Friday, May 9, 2014

Five Randoms on a Friday

1. Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there!  I will be celebrating my second Mother's Day as a mom and am very excited to spend some quality time with my little booger this weekend!


2. Before Ryan and I became parents one of our favorite things to do together was watching movies.  Now though, I don't think I've seen a movie in MONTHS!  I hope to catch up on these soon! Anyone recommend one over the other?


3.  I am in the midst of organizing a play room for my daughter.  I thought it was finished until the other day when I stumbled upon this awesome fabric website.  I instantly thought of another small project for which I purchased these fun, fabric prints!  Blog post coming soon!


4. Guess who finally joined Twitter yesterday?  Yep!  I attended an Iowa Blogger Meet-up last week and all the other bloggers were talking about Twitter and how well it works with blogging. I realized I was missing out, so I decided to join the fun!  I currently have 5 followers (how sad)...so help me out, follow me @EDConfetti  :)


5.  So far May has been a very exciting month...why you ask?  Well, if you follow my blog you know that my husband and I are on the path to being debt free and we are SO close.  We just paid off our LAST EVER student loan (over a year and a half early)!  I could not be more excited!


Shared with:

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on paying off your last student loan - what a great accomplishment! And I'm going to have to check out the fabric website! Just seeing the samples you posted made me think of some ideas for my kids and future babies in our family. It was great meeting you last week and thanks for stopping by my blog! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind....

    ReplyDelete