Friday, May 16, 2014

Five on Friday

Just a little over a month until it is officially summertime!  I cannot wait!  Here are Five things I am most excited for this summer…

1. Happy Feet:  Essie came out with their Summer 2014 collection and I want it – loving every color!  I cannot wait for painted toes and flip flops!


2. Fruity drinks:  Check out this health blog offering recipes for lots of mouthwatering drinks without all the calories.  Can’t wait to sit on the back patio and try a few!


3. Party: Rowen’s 2nd Birthday is coming up in July and I am slowing starting to plan her party!  It won’t be anything big, but I can’t wait to celebrate with family and friends!  Here's a pic of her smash cake last year!


4. Farmers Market: The Des Moines’ Farmers Market is something I look forward to every summer!  There is nothing better than waking up early, grabbing a cup of coffee and strolling through the outdoor market.  Every year the event seems to grow with new vendors – I can’t wait to see what’s out there this year!


5. Pool: This weekend we plan to buy our pool pass!  The pool is about a mile from our house and I fully intend to take Rowen there at least once a week!  I’ve also signed her up for swimming lessons!


Shared with:

No comments:

Post a Comment