Monday, February 16, 2015

Meal Plan Monday 2/16/15

Happy Monday!  I'm gonna save my weekend re-cap for tomorrow night...we had a fun Valentine's weekend and I plan to do a separate post on it.

So, like last week, I again shopped for meals using my Fuel Saver card from Hy-vee (saving us .33 cents per gallon)!


We've planned four delicious looking meals that I am excited to try!  Check it out...

Monday:  Tortellini Chicken Noodle Soup (tortellini and carrots were the fuel saver items)


Tuesday:  Honey Garlic Chicken (chicken thighs and carrots were fuel saver items)


Wednesday:  One Pot Spicy Taco Rice Skillet (taco seasoning was the fuel saver item)


Thursday: BBQ Chicken Taquitos (using a rotisserie chicken for this, which was the fuel saver item)


Friday:  Not Cooking

Shared with:

No comments:

Post a Comment