Tuesday, February 3, 2015

23 Week Update




How far along? 23 Weeks
Baby Size: A large mango
Total weight gain/loss: Ugh, probably close to 10lbs 
Maternity clothes? Yes, I live in these leggings and yes, leggings are considered pants when you're pregnant.
Stretch marks? Nope!
Sleep: Still good! 
Best moment this week: Going to IKEA and picking up a few things for the nursery!
Miss Anything? Running...I miss it soooo bad!  I cannot wait to start again the first chance I get!
Movement: Yes!
Food cravings: None - I'm lucky if I even have an appetite most days.  I mostly eat cereal and muffins, HA!
Gender prediction: It's a BOY!
Looking forward to: Picking a name for this little guy...we have our top three, just have to make a final decision!
Differences this time around: I feel like this baby is going to be MUCH bigger than Rowen was, which scares me!  Eeek!

No comments:

Post a Comment