Tuesday, March 3, 2015

28 Week Update

As promised in yesterday's post, here is my most recent baby update.



How far along? 28 Weeks
Baby Size: A large eggplant
Total weight gain/loss: Ugh, no clue, but these damn Girl Scout cookies aren't helping. 
Maternity clothes? Yes.  Gotta buy some more spring stuff!
Stretch marks? Nope, but my skin is stretching so much that it feels like it's burning --- VERY uncomfortable!
Sleep: 9 hours straight every night...loving it!
Best moment this week: Going out of town this weekend...excited for a little getaway!
Miss Anything? I miss regular clothes!  
Movement: Yes!
Food cravings: Sweets...trying my best to stay away!
Gender prediction: It's a BOY!
Looking forward to: This whole thing being over...I hate being pregnant!
Differences this time around: Unlike with Rowen, we really don't need to buy much for this baby other than clothes, which is really nice - we have almost everything we need!

No comments:

Post a Comment