Monday, December 22, 2014

18 Week Update

So in lieu of meal plan Monday this week (we aren't really planning anything due to all of the holiday madness) I thought i'd bring you my first "bumpdate".  

Before I do though, I'd like to start by saying that I hate being pregnant.  The first time around literally almost killed me (pre-eclampsia) and so far this second time around has been anything but glamorous due to headaches and morning sickness that just wont quit. No offence to all of you ladies out there who "love(ed)" being pregnant...but you are crazy! There is nothing fun about this. Period.

Anyway...trying to make the best of it considering I am not even half way through yet so here goes...



How far along? 18 Weeks
Baby Size: A bell pepper
Total weight gain/loss: 4-5 lbs 
Maternity clothes? Slowly but surely digging it all back out.  Had to buy some new stuff since most of my other clothes were for the summer months.
Stretch marks? Nope!
Sleep: I sleep well no matter what!  Luckily, never in my life have I ever had a sleeping problem so I refuse to start!
Best moment this week: It’s almost Christmas – excited to celebrate with family!
Miss Anything? Festive holiday drinks that I can’t have.
Movement: Yes, little flutters
Food cravings: None.  Still feel sick most of the time and don’t really have much of an appetite.
Gender prediction: Seriously no clue.  Last time around I was 99% sure I was having a boy and it turned out to be a girl, so I am just steering clear of all guesses.
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender in a couple of weeks!

Differences this time around: This bump is growing a lot faster than the first time!


No comments:

Post a Comment