Friday, December 5, 2014

OH HEY FRIDAY

OH, hey Friday!  Today I am linking up with The Farmer's Wife and September Farm for five random thoughts.  Here they are...

1. I can’t do it all:  Lately, I have just been feeling very overwhelmed with everything!  Between work, side projects, Rowen, Christmas, the new baby and everything in between, there are many days where I just want to rip my hair out and cry.  One casualty to all of the madness is the house.  My cleaning routine has totally gone down the toilet.   So last month (with permission from the hubby), we hired a cleaning lady who comes once a month and deep cleans.  Now, I’m sure some people will read this and think, OMG she did not, but OMG, YES I DID, and it’s been worth every damn penny so far! #noshame


2. Christmas Cards:  I love, love, love Christmas and I absolutely love receiving Christmas cards in the mail each year from my family and friends.   We got our first cards yesterday and I was so excited to hang them up!  Speaking of, how cute is bunting banner?  What a great way to recycle the previous years’ cards…I just might have to try it next year! 



3. Peter Pan:  Did anyone else watch Peter Pan Live last night?  I did and I sort of loved it.  After Rowen went to bed I cozied up on the floor with a cup of hot chocolate and a few gifts to wrap.  Made for a very relaxing night!


4. Jumpin’ Jammerz:  Is it ridiculous that I want a pair of these for Christmas?  They look so dang comfy!  I am sure I would look nowhere as cute in them as the girl in this picture, but regardless I’d love a pair! 


5. Elf on the Shelf:  With Rowen being 2 this Christmas we decided to go ahead with Elf on the Shelf.  I wasn’t sure how Rowen would react to it, but so far she loves it.  We bought a boy Elf and asked Rowen to name him.  “Lonnie” was the first name that popped out of her mouth!  So without further ado meet our elf, Lonnie!  


Shared with:  



No comments:

Post a Comment