Friday, September 11, 2015

Thive Questions...Answered!

It seems like everyone who inquires about Thrive asks the same set of questions, so I thought I'd go ahead and answer them here, all at once!  Here goes...

What the heck is Thrive?  It’s a nutritional regimen in the form of vitamins and minerals to give your body exactly what it needs…nutrients!  It’s designed to help you achieve your optimal physical and mental health!

How does Thrive work? 

  • Step 1:  Take two capsules on a empty stomach when you wake up in the morning

  • Step 2: 30 minutes later, drink the shake (can be made with just water – you don’t even need a blender to mix it).

  • Step 3: Apply your DFT to a lean, clean, dry part of your body. 

It’s important to note that water intake during the day is key for maximum absorption, and remember to eat! 

What is DFT?  Derma Fusion Technology – 24/7 nutrient absorption through the skin!

Can you buy Thrive without the patch?  Yes, however if you want the full experience, I recommend buying all three – the capsules, the shake mix, and the DFT (patch).

How long do I need to take it for?  To get the full experience, it’s recommended to taken for at least 8 weeks. 

What happens after 8 weeks, do I stop?  That’s 100% up to you!  I know people who have taken Thrive for over a year.  It just depends on your lifestyle and what’s best for you!

How much does Thrive Cost?  Of course, this is the first question that’s always asked and rightfully so… you want to get your money’s worth and I agree!  Depending on what you decide to buy, Thrive can cost anywhere from $100-$300/month (average cost is $150/month).  A one month supply of the capsules, the shake, and the DFT (patch) is $150.
How do I order Thrive?  You can purchase Thrive one of two ways.  The first way is to become a Thrive “Customer” meaning you buy your product each month, or you refer two friends so it’s free the following month(s).  The second way is to become a “Promoter”, this is the same as a customer only you have the opportunity to make money for your referrals as well as earn free product.  You also have the opportunity to earn bonus’, too (more on that below).

How can I get my product for free?  The answer is easy.  Simply, join as a Thrive customer (or promoter), buy your first four weeks of Thrive and then sign up two friends to join you.  After that, your product is free!  As long as you have two friends each month (and they can be the same two friends every month), your product is free!  So easy - I had my free product within the first three days!
How does Thrive compare to other similar health products on the market?  I’ll be 100% honest here.  I have never taken another nutrition regimen so I can’t say much to this.  What I can say is, Thrive is a lot less product then some of the other health products out there.  Thrive is a simple 1,2,3 your done product!  You aren’t taking multiple things at different times of the day and stuck to a strict eating regimen.  Le-Vel is also the ONLY company to offer 24/7 DFT technology – you won’t find that anywhere else.


Can I take it if I am nursing or pregnant?  This is a decision between you and your doctor.  I will say there are nursing and pregnant women currently using Thrive!

Can you make good money as a “Promoter” with Thrive?  Yes!  As I noted in a previous blog post, this company is an MLM company, but it’s YOUNG and not yet saturated like some of the others out there.  Thrive is so young in fact that the Company (Le-Vel) just recently (3 days ago) came out with their chocolate shake!  I know a handful of people who are making very good money - so good that some of them have chosen to sell Thrive fulltime!

And while we’re on the topic of “Promoter”, I’m happy to say that I have decided to officially join Thrive as a Promoter!  No, I am not going to quit my fulltime job or do anything drastic like that (I’d be a complete fool to leave the health insurance plan and the 401K my company offers – it’s way too good + I like my job), but I am interested in making some extra money to do some fun stuff with my family (hello Disneyworld) and maybe even offset the cost of daycare!  I’m also happy to announce that today I earned my first bonus with Thrive…a $400 bonus to be exact!  It was easy – in my opinion, this product sells itself and the best thing is, I did it from the comfort of my own couch after the kids went to bed! 

With that being said, if you’d like to know more or even want to join the Thrive family, let me know!  It’s easy, anyone can do it! J


No comments:

Post a Comment