Monday, September 15, 2014

Meal Plan Monday 9/15

What a weekend!  Saturday morning Ryan and I woke up bright and early to meet up with friends for the Iowa vs Iowa State game in Iowa City.  Rowen had plans of her own as she spent the weekend with Ryan's parents.

While Rowen pumpkin picked with Grandma...



...we tailgated, drank a few choice beverages, ate a lot of bad-for-you foods and then convened to watch the game. The bets were high because (as usual) Ryan was cheering for the Cyclones and I was cheering for the Hawks.


I'll spare you the details, but the hawks lost in what was possibly the ugliest football game I have ever seen. Damn.

Sunday was a gorgeous day spent outside weeding and planting in the flower garden.  We started our landscape project earlier this Spring and decided to finish it this fall by planting bulbs.  I must have dug 50 holes and have the blisters to prove it!  I can't wait to see how it looks next Spring!



I ended the day with some last minute grocery shopping.  I wasn't as creative with meals for this week (sorry, I was tired), but nonetheless, it still looks delicious!

Monday:  Slow Cooker Cheesey Potato Soup (and Sandwiches)


Tuesday: Spaghetti and Meatballs with homemade Marinara 

\
Wednesday:  Crockpot Rootbeer and BBQ Pulled Pork


Thursday:  Not cooking

Friday:  Ramen Noodle Stir fry



Shared with:

No comments:

Post a Comment