Monday, September 8, 2014

Meal Plan Monday

How is it Monday already? Hope everyone had a great weekend regardless of how fast it flew! 

My Saturday started with a cool, crisp 9 mile run outside.  Let me tell you, running in cooler weather totally beats the hot humid runs I've been tortured with for the past month.  This week’s run was easy as pie!


After my run I headed to my parents' house to watch the Hawkeyes stumble through the first three quarters of the game only to miraculously pull off a win in the end, whew! 

Only one week until the big rivalry game between Iowa’s two biggest schools, Iowa and Iowa State! 

This year I’ll be heading to Iowa City to partake in the game time festivities, but until then I have another week to get through, which starts with meal planning!



Here's what I've come up with for this week...

Monday:  Cheesy Ham and Potato Casserole



Tuesday:  Crockpot Chicken Tacos



Wednesday:  Zucchini Lasagna


Thursday:  Softball night - not cooking

Friday:  Baked Nacho Casserole


Shared with:
Org Junkie 

No comments:

Post a Comment