Monday, September 29, 2014

Meal Plan Monday 9/29

This past weekend we decided to venture out to yet another pumpkin patch (I cant get enough).  This one was much smaller, but still offered plenty of fun for a two year old!


Rowen got to hold a kitten... 


....and picked a few pumpkins...


 ....while I purchased some festive decor for our front porch!  YAY!


This weekend I also made my first trip of the season to the Des Moines Farmers' Market!  In my opinion, Fall is the best time to go because the streets are filled with sun flowers, bright colored produce, pumpkins and my favorite...mums!


I saw some of the biggest, reddest tomatoes I'd ever seen at the market, which inspired me to find a few delicious tomato recipes to incorporate into this week's Meal Plan Monday - check it out...

Monday:  Slow Cooker Tomato Basil Parmesan Soup (with Grilled Cheese)

Tuesday:  Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta


Wednesday:  Slow Cooker Italian Stuffed Peppers


Thursday: Not cooking

Friday:  Grilled Caprese Pizza


Shared with:

No comments:

Post a Comment